Host an Event
One way to support our work is to host a small, intimate fundraising event in your home or other venue.
These events are hosted by individuals who are committed to the work and mission of Lutheran Services of Georgia. The purpose of volunteer-hosted events to share LSG’s mission, increase awareness, and raise funds in a fun, community oriented setting.
Types of Events
- Wine tasting
- Dinner party
- Sunday brunch
- Cocktail reception
- Baby shower for children in need (guests bring items for foster care & refugee children, list will be provided)
- Refugee housewarming (guests bring items to furnish a refugee apartment)
How We Will Help
LSG will provide the following:
- Planning assistance related to event, program and theme
- Invitations printed or electronic
- Supplies related to the program including pledge cards, speakers, sign-in sheets, informational brochures, donor acknowledgements, etc.
- Onsite help with check-in, accepting donations, and overall assistance with running the event
- Follow up with host
What You’ll Do
The Party Host will:
- Provide food, beverages, and entertainment for guests
- Provide a list of potential guests to LSG for invitations (you may choose to do this yourself)
- Provide a personal testimonial to your guest on why you are hosting the event and encourage their support of LSG
- Follow up with guests and send thank you cards
Thank you for supporting Lutheran Services of Georgia.