Carolyn (in the orange dress) and Blair (in white T-shirt) are learning their Salsa moves with instructor Jimmy Rumba! In five weeks, they will compete against other nonprofit leaders at Savannah’s 7th Annual Ballroom Extravaganza to raise funds for LSG. Here are ways you can join them in supporting LSG:
1) Visit Carolyn and Blair’s Crowdrise page today to make a donation. Donations received on this site will go towards the votes for Carolyn and Blair during their dance routine on the evening of the event and other incidents. Ballroom dancing is not only competitive but expensive.
2) Write a check in the amount of your choice to Lutheran Services of Georgia. Mail it to: LSG, 100 Edgewood Ave., Suite 1800, Atlanta, GA 30303 or hand deliver it to Terri Medina (Atlanta office), Deidre Harrison (Savannah office), or Linda Larson (Savannah office). Don’t forget to include “Ballroom Extravaganza” in the note section.
3) Purchase a ticket (or more!) to attend the event on August 2, 2014. Tickets are $100 per person or $1,000 for a table of ten. LSG will receive 50% of all ticket sales purchased to support us. Seats are limited and tickets will sell quickly, so please purchase yours as soon as possible.
4) Sponsor the event! 100% of sponsorship dollars will do directly to LSG. Please include in the note section of your check or online that the sponsorship is for Lutheran Services of Georgia.
5) Help with our Silent Auction! Do you have a great item or a themed basket you can donate to LSG for the silent auction? All money received from the silent auction is donated back to LSG at 100%
6). If you attend the event on August 2, 2014, you have the opportunity to “vote” for Blair and Carolyn after their dance routine is completed. All donations received as votes are given to LSG at 100%.
Please share this link with your family, friends, and other contacts. LSG needs support from all our friends!
By supporting this event, you are helping LSG raise money for its much needed programs and services. For questions regarding the Ballroom Extravaganza, please contact Terri Medina (firstname.lastname@example.org), Deidre Harrison (email@example.com), or Linda Larson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for supporting LSG!