Lutheran Services of Georgia’s Immigration Services program empowers immigrants through services that provide legal assistance, citizenship support, and family strengthening so that they can securely and legally make the United States their new home. LSG’s Immigration Services program is recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals , and offers basic immigration services at no or minimal cost so that low-income immigrants and refugees are supported throughout the immigration process.
All Immigration Services are offered in the Atlanta Office. Assistance with Affidavits of Relationship for Refugees and Sponsors of Central American Minors (CAM-AOR) is also available in the Savannah office. For more information about services for refugees, click here.
LSG offers Immigration Services For residents of Georgia.
Other Immigration Services:
- Fingerprint and other services for sponsors of unaccompanied alien children
- Affidavits of Relationship
- Detention visitation and penpals serving detained immigrants: LSG's Friends in Hope volunteers bring hope, compassion, and friendship to detainees in immigrant detention centers through visits and letters.
- Employment Authorization
- Travel Documents
- Adjustment of Status
- Green Card Replacement and Renewal
- Family Petitions
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Naturalization Applications
- Applications for Certificates of Citizenship
- Citizenship Support
LSG supports refugees and immigrants on the path towards citizenship by offering:
- Citizenship Orientation Classes
- Referral to English Classes
How You Can Help
Your support allows us to continue assisting individuals and families in their journey toward family reunification and citizenship. You can help by making a donation, volunteering, or hosting an event.
Call (678) 686-9625 to refer someone to our Immigration Services program.
To Get Help
For more information about our immigration services, to schedule a consultation, or to register for our citizenship orientation classes, please contact us:
Phone: (678) 686-9625